Tuesday 16 November 2010

week 25 let it snow..

Wow week 25 already I cant believe it that's almost 6 months of challenges. Now on Saturday I went to Craftden for some R&R and did I need it you know how you just have one of those weeks anyway I digress I had a really good day made four cards just need to add the finishing touches,but back to this weeks challenge "LET IT SNOW"
This is my card,It is Tilda and Edwin dancing round the lamppost in the snow that's twinklets on the bottom of the card I hope you can see them. I have copic coloured the image for a change the colours are B00 and B02 and B95 B97 B39 the hair is E37 E47 I think that's right I forgot to write them down, Dohh no surprise there then lol

The paper is Bo Bunny and it has embossed snowflakes on it then its mounted on some pearl dark blue card and there are a couple of pieces of each of them on the card and snowflakes in the same card layered up and finished with a gem The sentiment is one from http://craftden.co.uk/ that I bought ages ago but I have also used it a lot.
I hope you like it I'm not sure, I seem to have lost my way again,everything seems boring and all the same, thank heavens for Lynne's Christmas card Saturdays for some new input, next one at the beginning of December, have a look on the Craftden website its well worth it

10 comments:

  1. This is just great Sue what a fabulous image and I love the snowflake.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. what do you mean' all the same??? Lovely twinklets as snow, Edwin and Tilda dancing around a lamppost, do I see eyelets as well? Lovely card!! K x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Sue such a perfect colour for these lovely images. chanelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI Sue,

    gorgeous card! Love the blue colours and the images are just perfect.

    Love Kerry xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Sue, Tilda and Edwin look like they're having fun... I think the blues make it a lovely winter scene, love the snowflakes... I don't think you've lost your way at all..looking forward to scrapbooking this week, see ya Thursday. xoxox Ann

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card Sue, I must get myself this cute stamp Hope you are well.
    Hugs
    Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  7. Edwin and Tilda are in full swing round that lamp post aren't they. Gorgeous card, love all the snowflakes and such beautiful blues and it all glistens lovely. Love Lynne xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the card, gorgeous blues and i love the stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Sue, another fabulous card. Love this its fun and cute
    hugs June xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. ooooo sooo gorgeous i love it
    love debbie xx

    ReplyDelete