Tuesday 2 November 2010

week 23 B, at Anything goes challenge


I think you could say this is a B. its week 23 on http://anythingchallenge.blogspot.com/ I have done another page for Sara's book the paper is from the Paris nights collection from Lynne at http://craftden.co.uk/ mounted on cream bazzil then I stamped on the page which I used to do a lot. the stamps are also from craftden one is a Kelly Panacci but I have had it a long time its from the love collection the other is a little ivy stamp and I don't know what that one is sorry but it was from Lynne's. I cut the massive B on the cricut( yes I've got it back for a limited time before Lissy from http://lissyslittlelovelys.blogspot.com/ comes and pinches it again)and cut some of the flourishes from the spare patterned paper and added a couple of pearls from my stash.I love this picture of Sara she looks so regal great memories of a great day xx




9 comments:

  1. What a beautiful photo of sara. She looked so stunning on her wedding day, you must be so proud. Love how you have done the B like a frame. Very creative. See you tommorow. Love sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A truly beautiful page, Sara looks fantastic and so slim, stunning. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning page, love that large B and the stamping.
    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the LO, its stunning! So is the picture, she looks beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful photo of Sara, Beautiful page, Beautiful talent mum, love you x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning! This is a truly beautiful page Sue and your album is going to be amazing.
    Fabulous work. Love Lynne xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another stunning LO Sue, a beautiful photo.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're making good progress with the scrapbook. and this layout is perfect for the letter "B" xoxox Ann

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's definately a beauty Sue! Love it. Very pretty and classy page.

    Love Kerry xxx

    ReplyDelete