Thursday 5 May 2011

nice furniture "NOT"

What do you have as decoration and furniture in your lounge and dining room?
I have boxes and boxes and all my kitchen stuff lol

I have a settee that you can squeeze onto as long as you don't want to stretch your legs

I cleared the dinning kitchen on Monday and today every surface is covered with boxes The old kitchen is coming out on Saturday so that's exciting but Ive got to clear it again and not sure where its all going I may have to sleep on it lol and knocking through should start in a week or two these bank hols are a pain!! the roof tiles have been delayed AAARRRGGG but I'm chilled really the builders are great and I'm thrilled with progress so far.

1 comment:

  1. I think you will have to get a tent and camp out LOL it will all be worth it in the end. xx

    ReplyDelete