Tuesday 3 May 2011

"chubby bracelets"

A scrapbook page for a change. It is a http://craftystash.co.uk kit from a couple of years ago now and it is a Stephanie Garbett designed page using Websters pages I love these.
The new prima collection that has just come out are similar I think, the prima ones are available at http://craftden.co.uk/ .
This is a picture of Holly she is about 18 months old and still has those wrists that look like they have a bracelet on where the chubby arms meet the chubby hands lol I think she will kill me if she sees this :) I had such a job fining a photo a decent one, I mean we have hundreds but in the 1980's picture quality was rubbish even pics of me in the 60's are better than these they all grainy.People taking pictures of their children now are so lucky with digital cameras Its all so disappointing and frustrating sad life eh if that's all I have to moan about think I better shut up and get another kit done.Be back tomorrow with another coz its bad I haven't done them all yet so I'm off to search for a decent photo of Alicia and one of Sara amongst the zillions of rubbish ones...............xx


6 comments:

  1. Oh Sue this is FABULOUS!!! I love all the details, the little animals, the swirls, the gorgeous letters, the way you have turned the papers over at the top, the wishing well and of course the cute photo.. Just Delicious!!!!
    Hugs
    Tamara
    PS hows that Kitchen coming along? cooking with gas yet? or is it still the good old mircowave?... lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful LO,lOVE all the detail and the photo is soooooooooooo cute.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous layout, love the clean lines and a lovely photo. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sue I love it!! I love the way you have highlighted the chubby bracelet wrists and used the papers to create the lovely scene. Lovely photo, I really miss the cubby wrist and leg folds stage! K x

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh hun this is just one,gorgeous layout just love the photo hun,and all the super detail on this and those lush papers,hugs cheryl xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi,

    This bracelet is made with two chubby ladybugs which are complimented with black and red glass beads. The ladybugs are glass lampwork beads. These beads are secured onto the chain using eyepins and the bracelet is complete with a lobster clasp. Thanks a lot...

    Bangles

    ReplyDelete