Thursday 13 January 2011

I think Im back !!!!


This was Helen a friend of mines birthday card don't know how old she was ha ha. The colour looks a bit washed out on the photo why do I always take them at night not a good idea.
I have done this card as though the little minx is booting the 50 into next year Helen did not want to be 50 and I don't either that's actually half way to a century.The papers are bazzil and some from my stash ie no idea where they came from or what they are lol the sentiment is a play on its my party and ill cry if i want to and its a lotv stamp that's called its my party so thanks for the inspiration
Thanks Tamara from http://poshcatcrafts.blogspot.com/for your concern I'm coming around after Christmas and New Year not been ill just so tired and not wanted to do anything including leaving comments, I've got to shake myself I must have put on 10 stone and how do I loose it all in a day lol.
I went to craft den last night and had a great time lots of laughs and good company I needed it we did a great project as well no pics yet its going dark so Ill blog that another time I also got my new magnolia magazine its lurvely, so gorgeous, cute and just makes you want to buy more!!!Anyway must go the house is a tip which is another job on my list wish the extension was done I cant decorate till it is as the mess will be enormous but I have got some Laura Ashley wallpaper in the sale yummy.Right I'm shutting up now Byeee xx

5 comments:

  1. Love that sentiment, might have to pinch it, it certainly goes with the image, which I also like, believe it or not. I bet your friend loved it, I find it's always best to be honest about a womans age, lol. Really enjoyed last night and I loved the project we did, mind you I've not even got mine out of my bag yet, maybe I'll finish it tomorrow................

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous card Sue,a great image and sentiment.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes it was a good night and loved the project. Flutterby Crafter told me it was one project she was going to finish ROFL hahaha!!!!!
    Love your card, sentiment and image, very clever.
    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card Sue beautiful colours and even better in the 'flesh' as they say, love that sentiment it is fab. Enjoyed last night too looking forward to seeing them all finished. Love Lynne xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sue, Ahh I'm glad your back and getting back into the swing of things. Love the card and the sentiment from an old song I think (that show's my age)lol.
    Hugs
    Tamara

    ReplyDelete