Friday 14 January 2011

anything goes challenge brads and eyelets


Wow two posts in a week that's some going at the moment. This is my card another bad pic I'm afraid tut tut be glad when summer comes. The recipe is BO bunny paper kitchen spice? on brown bazzil then a strip of great lakes bazzil with 3 gromlets set into it then a brad at the end and in the flowers at the side and if you look really close there are 2 eyelets set in on the centers of the two printed flowers on the BO bunny paper. the flowers and sentiment are from my stash everything else is from Lynne athttp://craftden.co.uk so 2 brads 2 eyelets & 3 gromlets is that actually what they are called I had to fix the eyelet and gromlets by hand coz Ive broken my big bite oops just don't ask its a tool and I cant use anything technical lol. Thanks for dropping by xx


5 comments:

  1. Cute card, clicked on it to see all the detail, love the sentiment can I pinch it for a journal page it gave me a good idea.
    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, love the colours and I also like the sentiment, a really good one. Nice to catch up the other night, see you next week. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the sentiment, and those Bo Bunny papers are just the thing for eyelets and brads, hmmmm gromlets, don't they put them in kids ears. lol. xoxox Ann

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just fabulous Sue,a great image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous, Gorgeous and yep gorgeous. what else can I say.

    Hugs
    Tamara

    ReplyDelete