Monday 17 January 2011

a" hAnglar sTanglar" bookmark

I love reading and I always read before I go to sleep it relaxes me.I made a bookmark ages ago but I seem to have lost it, so I thought I would combine inking up one of my precious stamps have you looked on eBay at them lately!!!!!!!! crikey. I got mine last year when the company started selling them I got 1each of the first sets anyway I digress as always lol
The image is stamped with memento ink love this stuff you can do anything with it. I have used prismas today you can see them all in the background thought it looked a bit arty maybe not it actually looks messy heyho that's the way it goes, I've not used them much lately so it was a change I do like them and the bazzil and GCD backing paper (Ella Blue) is from the http://craftden.co.uk. Thanks for looking in xx

5 comments:

  1. Fantastic bookmark. Love the way you've used the prismas and the colours you've used.. The lace finishes is off beautifully. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Double clicked to enlarge, your shading is very good and where does it look messy I can't see it Love it. I read at night in bed too no matter what time I go to bed I must read sometimes only manage a page. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous Sue. Love the colours and your colouring is beautiful. Well done you on getting a few H&S before the prices went through the roof! Love Lynne xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sue, gorgeous bookmark. I managed to get a set too but from the Hanglar store on ebay. Did you see a stamp a few nights ago? it went for over £67.00! unbelievable! I'm in the wrong job.lol
    Have a nice day
    Hugs
    Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh thats so beautiful I love how you did this one
    have a lovely day
    hugs June xxxx

    ReplyDelete