Tuesday 12 March 2013

sending love

Another magnolia card this time coloured with pencils for a change                                                         
 K&Co papers and prima flowers with a lily of the valley sentiment. just a quick post as I'm decorating the bedroom only taken me 2 and a  half years to get round to it but its well on its way now, thought when Lissy said can she get ready and go to her wedding from my house CRUMBS better get a move on lol
Nothing like a  picture session in the bedroom to concentrate the mind eh!!!!!!! AND it made me get that AWFUL light fitting down, the same one that was coming down the first day I moved in and was still there (tut tut), but its gone now thank the lord.
Anyway I digress as usual, better get back to my paint roller mmmm perhaps I'll just have cuppa first xxx  

No comments:

Post a Comment