Thursday 3 February 2011

my little poseur or is it poser xx




A scrapbook page of Holly being her usual self I.E........ A poseur!! this is done with pink bazzil under black bazzil which has been punched up both sides and added lace at the bottom then I tore some 7gypsies patterned paper and threaded organza ribbon through with a primarni pearl (that's a primark pearl bracelet pulled apart and the bits used)
I then stamped down the right hand side and sizzixed some different flowers and layered them up not sure about the title it looks spelt wrong but I checked it on word but never mind I cant spell as some of you know you know nudge nudge as I say it all part and parcel of my charm do you know what I'm taking that off it doesn't look right so which way is right POSER or POSEUR lol can we have a vote please xx

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous page Sue,love all the little details, I think Poser is right.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. FABULOUS scrappy page Sue, I love the primarni pearl. What a good idea. What a beautiful daughter you have. She looks so much like you in this photo.. and I think Poser looks right..
    Hugs
    Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, lush colours, love it. I'd go for poser. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another Fab page Sue. I'd go for poser! x Hope you have a good weekend. Love Lynne xx

    ReplyDelete