Tuesday 8 February 2011

anything goes challenge, My sketch!

This is the card I made from the sketch that I have done for this weeks http://anythingchallenge.blogspot.com/ take a wander over and give it a try its quite simple cant be following brain surgery here lol This is such an honour I hope everyone enjoys it.
My card is made in shades of purple, it must be an age thing its either menopausal pink or menopausal purple at the mo, ha ha.
The papers are some I found at http://craftden.co.uk they are a 3 bugs in a rug caboodle kit called rhapsody, love it love it, a bit of vintage lace across the bottom a backing of bazzil in 2 shades of purple and a Marianne die on top of a scalloped nestie in the rhapsody paper, a small bouquet of roses and other flowers in shades of purple again and Tilda as snow white coloured with copics and an ancient sentiment from my stash.Everything is available from craftden xx

8 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card Sue and a fab sketch.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Sue it is so cute and I LOVE the colour.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, love this colour combo, a beautiful card xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the great sketch Sue. Your card is gorgeous the pretty colours and flowers complement the image perfectly. Love Lynne xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with Lynne, the sketch was fabby to work with. Gorgeous card that you created with it. I too love that paper. Just adds to the cuteness..

    Hugs
    Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Sue, I love the way you have placed Tilda, Loved the sketch, K x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi sue enjoyed following the sketch thanks never done that before,love the card such lovely colours, so pretty happy craftin jillxx

    ReplyDelete