Tuesday 19 October 2010

week 21 and a black and white challenge.

Black and white is this weeks theme on http://anythingchallenge.blogspot.com/ and this week I thought I would have a change and so I have started Sara and James's wedding album its going to be in black white and cream with gold and brown accents,I am going to have to get a wiggle on if its going to be done by Christmas.
This has a black bazzil background with an off white sheet on top and I punched the edge. The torn paper under the picture is a K&Co paper that Lynne at http://www.craftden.co.uk/ got me, its from the elegance collection, the flowers are layered Tim's tattered floral die and white flower coloured with a black copic pen and a pearl or sparkly brad in the middle the swirls are also a sizzix die and then I followed the shape with a string of sticky pearls then the letters were copic penned with black again and then dusted over with glamour dust. I have started to colour my flowers, gems, pearls and anything else I need co-ordinating because you never have the right colour.I have enjoyed the change and the challenge so why don't you come and join us xx

12 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Sue, love the torn and inked mat, swirls and flowers. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beautiful Sue, I love black & white for wedding photo's. The page is simple & very elegant, the embellishments are stunning. Thanks for the idea for my card. Love Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sue,

    Sara is going to love it. It is so beautiful.

    Great colour scheme too, very classy.

    Hope to see you this week.

    Love Kerry xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Sue,very elegant.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks great, I love the torn paper and the frilly bits! That border punch looks good might have to get one of those!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful first page Sue they will love it and it will become a real treasure!!! Love Chanelle xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this colour scheme, totally gorgeous. The album will be really elegant in those colours.
    Will you be at Doncaster on Sunday? If you are I will look out for you.
    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful page Sue. Love the distressed, inked effect and those papers are gorgeous. I am so pleased the challenge got you started on the album. See you tomorrow. Love Lynne xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! What a gorgeous page. PERFECT.xx
    Hope we get to see more pages please. Gez ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hay mum. Loving it already :) Can't wait to see it finished! Love Sara xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning layout Sue, love the punch you have used. Have a good weekend

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous page Mum, I love the contrast of Black and White together it's so Fred Astaire and Ginger Rodgers - pure class, makes me want to dance, be part of a love story... Sorry I got a bit carried away talking about DAVID there! JOKES! ;)
    Loving your work mum and loving you more!
    Sara and Jay will be so pleased with their book :)
    Love Lissy xxx

    ReplyDelete