Tuesday 22 June 2010

week 4 on the anything goes challenge


Week 4 on Anything Goes Challenge was a bit of a challenge itself I was sooo busy last week with the wedding but I got it done thanks in part to sketch Saturday who saved my life again what would we do without them and Friday sketchers too, Magnolia cupcake on mixed paper background from wild rose studio, candy floss is the name and the image is coloured with copics mounted on bazzil everything except the tiny cupcake is from the craft den and that is actually mums (I pinched it!) x

5 comments:

  1. Love, love the colours of the cupcake, beautiful card Sue. It looks good enough to eat. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card Sue the colours are perfect for cup cakes.
    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm tasty, the papers are lovely. xoxoxo Ann

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the card, what a great layout! The cupcake looks yummy. I'm afraid I ran out of time so well done you for completing it x

    ReplyDelete
  5. well done for getting the card done in the same week as the wedding. Love this Magnolia image, papers are fab. Love Kerry xx

    ReplyDelete