Tuesday 15 June 2010

All shades of GREEN even the HAIR



This weeks challenge on anything goes challenge is buttons and bows and monochrome i.e. all shades of one colour so.... I wanted to use my basic grey papers which are mostly green a little brown (poetic licence) but the Tilda image is ALL shades of green even her hair its all distress inks and the hair is crushed olive, clever eh looks yellow doesn't it.
The buttons are a sizzix die which I love the ribbon was coloured with bundled sage the picture does not really do it justice but I have to say it was a challenge and that's what its about.

6 comments:

  1. Love the card Sue the colours are beautiful and look fab with the papers even her hair!!! lol
    Hope you get your outfit sorted!! What a nightmare and so very stressful if I don't see you have a fabulous day and make sure you get lot's of photo's Love Chanelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Sue. Love the "green card" and of course I love Tilda!!

    Hope all goes well at your daughter's wedding. We will have to exchange photos one Thursday night!!

    Love Kerry xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this Sue, I adore the colours you've used, beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful Sue! she's lovely
    think you and I have an addiction!!lol
    love debbie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Sue. The colours match the papers perfectly. Have a great time this weekend, hope all runs smoothly and your dress is ready in time. See you next week. Lynne x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Sue, makes me green with envy :).
    Heard all about the shoe hope you found the other one and have a great time at the wedding, don't forget tears will spoil your make-up.
    Love Pat xx

    ReplyDelete