Saturday 13 February 2010

One down one to go!!!



Here's my page from a week last Thurs at craftden its not a good pic though is it? Its bazzil, background stamped with a couple of old hero arts butterfly stamps and various sentiment stamps.I only had one small picture so had to expand the page with embellies, various sizzix dies and a bit of my minds eye papers but I have boobed the bottom flower looks as though it has a black line through it but its in the pattern, but looks weird on pic, never mind. I love the large monarch butterfly ms punch Lynne has them in stock at craftden. Just one more page to catch up on. wayhay

6 comments:

  1. What a cute photo. Love the stamping,flowers and all the little phrases. Very cute. Love Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This LO is lovely Sue the colours are so delicate. I would not have noticed the line if you hadn't said but it doesn't spoil your page.
    I've had loads of time this week as DH has been away for over a week yeah! but he comes home tomorrow so goodbye crafting and hello domesticity BORING. Thank you for all the lovely comments much appreciated.
    Hugs Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your finished page!! the sentiments and stamped butterfly's are lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great page Sue. I like the stamped Butterfly! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab LO Sue, gorgeous colours and I love the flowers, they are so pretty

    ReplyDelete