Tuesday 24 November 2009

3 posts in 3 days is it a record?

This is a page I did from a crafty stash kit and sketch ,this included an old fashioned paper doily sprayed with glimmer mist and also and made flowers this was mighty hard work cutting out hearts by hand till the third one when I thought ... this for a game my fingers were killing me, so I cheated out came the sizzix and heart die and the Martha Stewart heart punch ( smallest flower), then I had to edge with frayed burlap and scrunch the petals not bad for a first effort but a bit of hard work needs practice. Now when I saw the doily I thought OH and not in a good way but actually I like it not that you can see it well in the pic , I think the only thing I was disappointed in was the lettering it lost itself I think.
Its called hard work and no play it was back in April when the girls did the garden for me. Sara and Holly were supposing to be moving rubbish and there they were playing on the skip they did laugh, you would think they were on a trampoline I was convinced they'd fall and break their necks.
oh Alicia has now decided she'd like some copics and a craft room at her house when they move in Joe has been released from hospital after fainting and incoherent babbling something along the lines of NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO lol xx



6 comments:

  1. love, love, love the heart flowers, they look great. For someone with no craft room, you are doing well, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful page Sue, love the flowers, your daughters are gorgeous andd so photogenic. Sorry I wont see you on Wed. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the page Sue!! The heart flowers are beautiful just like your girls!! At least they had a bit of therapy (playing) whilst doing all that hard work!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the flowers, and the Martha stewart butterfly punch is great isn't it. You could get your daughter some copics for Christmas. Love Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful page Sue, love your flowers they are gorgeous. Have a good weekend love Lynne xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful layout Sue, I love the flowers and a great photo. Have a good weekend

    ReplyDelete