Tuesday 29 September 2009

christmas tags in a tin

Went to Craft Den in Sheffield on Sunday for an all day class with Ann doing Christmas Tags, thoroughly enjoyed it but did have a bit of a nightmare with my tags how difficult is it to cut tags????,












VERY in my case, DOH!! Ann was so patient sorry Ann. when I got home I cut them on the sizzix (cheat) still need to titivate some of the tags the bling doesn't show on the pic
Loved decorating the tin even did a bit of stitching!I just love covering tins, boxes, anything I loved doing Lynne's ribbon box pic to follow sometime.
thanks Ann and Lynne for sharing your knowledge, time, stash, biscuits and coffee

5 comments:

  1. The tin looks great, love the paper from Bo bunny with the trees on, funky. Your tags look lovely, love them. Love Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowee (jumps up in amazement), these are fantastic, love the tags, even if you did use sissix,I forgive you. You have done an fabuloso job of these beauties. Love the colouring and the stamps you've used, but what about the doodling around the edges? Eh, thought you'd got away with that didn't you. Don't forget I'm hawk-eye when it comes to details. I thoroughly enjoyed the day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are fab Sue and I love the papers. I can't cut tags so I cheat and use the Cricut! Have a good Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you managed to fininsh some Tags even if you haven't doodled lol!! had a lovely day!! Love the finished tin See you Soon Love Chanelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol the tags! I have exactly the same problems!! Beautiful tho & well worth your trouble. I just love your tin too it's so GORGEOUS. Gez.xx

    ReplyDelete