Tuesday 15 September 2009

Another magnolia, Edwin for a change

This is another card I did whilst I was off on my jolly,This is Edwin looking very studious (nerdy but cute)
The sentiment was stamped onto a jigsaw piece that I distressed with peeled paint and brushed corduroy the embellie across the bottom is from sizzix "frills". I think they are brill, they are 12inch long dies so they can be used in scrapbooking as well. Edwin is coloured using copics from http://craftden.co.uk hope you like him

5 comments:

  1. Like him? I love him, he's adorable. How nice to see a boy on a card, andI think the use of a jigsaw piece for the sentient is inspirational. May have to copy that idea!!! XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nerdy but cute is just right to describe him. Love him. Lovely card as always. Love Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh he is fabulous Sue and I love how you have used the ribbons, they look great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's great...love the jigsaw piece, what a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love him!! Don't really do boy cards, but may invest I have a Nerdy person I could send this lol xx

    ReplyDelete