Sunday 26 July 2009

Two blogs in a day......anime girl stamp


This is a card I did with copics and BO Bunny papers from http://craftden.co.uk the image is a sugar Nellie new one based on "manga" drawings not that I'm a follower but I love these stamps.
As usual I've layered my nesties, used flowers topped with some buttons tied with string which is another little thing I like to use,the buttons I've had in my stash for years but don't like to use too often or I hyperventilate lol
I'm hoping to get some scrapbooking finished this week I've got several pages from scrap night at craft den unfinished due to indecision on titles etc.
I'll post as I finish (hopefully).

3 comments:

  1. Love the colours you have used xx blend really well with the Bo Bunny papers xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Time for crafting aswell, Love those Bo Bunny papers, actually I love all Bo Bunny papers. Great card,you keep getting better with the copics. Love Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely colours Sue, glad you've at last found the time to craft. Everyone needs a little timr to enjhoy themselves. Very nice card, love it. Ann xx

    ReplyDelete