Friday 12 July 2013

Tilly in blue!!............. by a shattered grandma

 I'm trying to use up bits of papers but when will I learn to colour when I've chosen the papers It would make life easier lol
Anyway I digress a new saturated canary stamp "Tilly" coloured with markers and I used the stamp packet for inspiration well nearly copied fully actually when you look at it, don't you just lurve these stamps, matching flowers with button centres papers from a K&Co pad and there you have it done xx
Anyway I'm off to bed I am totally shattered after my week at Sara and James's helping out with Rupert, well cuddling and totally drooling over him to be truthful. Here he is fast asleep on grandmas shoulder
                                                          X        Well wouldn't you      X

2 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous Sue,fabulous image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card Sue, gorgeous colours and you have a beautiful Grandson! Thanks for joining my blog.
    Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete