Sunday 19 May 2013

I have been sewing!!!

Today I decided to start a bedspread for the bed to match the curtains I had a nice lady make a few years ago I was going to do it when the curtains had been made but I just love sewing (not)!! so like many things in my life I packed away the leftover material and pushed it to the back of the wardrobe lol
When Alicia said she wanted to get ready for her wedding day from my house and that the photographer would be taking piccys I thought OMG I need to decorate which I did and then yesterday I thought sort that bedspread out so with 6 days to go I have started it!!

 I have even matched flowers on the seems and am showing two of them so you know its not a fluke lol
 So all I have to do now is buy lining because I cant find ALL the yards and yards of lining I had left over, must have misplaced it in the move and get it finished before saturday lunch time NO PRESSURE THEN ha ha I'll be back to show the finished thingy in all its glory xx

2 comments:

  1. Well done, I know you'll get it finished in time, good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's nothing like a wedding to get you sewing, just the motivation you need, it's looking good must show us the finished product.xx

    ReplyDelete