Monday 17 May 2010

stamping and painting all day!!

I'm staying at the best hotel in town and I have to say I may NEVER move out Meals cooked and on the table, washing done, mind you the maid refuses to do the ironing! lol.So on Sunday I stamped several images of Tilda and spent all day distress ink painting them. I was so chilled I thought I could stop taking the blood pressure tablets (only kidding) but I felt more relaxed than I have done for ages Thanks mum and dad for your hospitality, its been great and I really appreciate it mwah love you both XX
This is one of the images I painted its a Tilda from craft den along with the papers which are beautiful but I don't know which they are sorry, help me out Lynne what are they called????the sentiment is a magnolia one from my stash,the blue bazzil was stamped with a tiny flower, no gems dare not look for them I'll get killed in an avalanche of my possessions, right now I better get off my posterior and help with tea or the peasants may revolt and kick me out ha ha x

10 comments:

  1. Oh Sweet Tilda, love her. Those colours are perfect for her. Glad to hear you are relaxed at your mum & dads, do they take bookings. I wouldn't want to leave if I was being looked after like that. I bet they are enjoying having their little girl back at home. Love Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute Tilda Sue, I haven't got this one!!!

    Love the "blue" theme. Beautiful card Sue.

    Hopefully see you soon.

    Love Kerry xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Sue,and the colours are beautiful. Whose on reception so I can book in for the weekend? xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like heaven!!! Apart from the threat of an avalanche!! lol

    Love the card and she is beautifully coloured as always. Hope to see you soon Love Chanelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely card...I really like the stamped sentiment. I couldnt image going bak home to live with my mum and dad, you are very lucky...do they want another lodger lol!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an adorable card & beautifully done!!Sounds as if you are having a wonderful time!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Sue. Sounds like you are staying in the best hotel in Sheffield. Why move?? Lynne xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card and how nice to play all day with no chores, LOL. I love that Tilda, and the colours are fab, hope you find your bling soon! K x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card Sue, gorgeous colours and papers

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Sue love your card. The colours are FAB & so is your image. I keep saying I find time to have a go at painting with Distress Inks. Love how you have stamped the Bazzill. Looks great. Hope you've had a lovely weekend. Gez.xx

    ReplyDelete