Sunday 25 April 2010

the shed door

As all my craft den friends know the only thing so far that has made me emotional about this move is.................. leaving the shed door!!! WHY? because the girls had so much fun painting the door with their names like calamity Jane and Kate in calamity Jane one of their all time favs along with seven brides for seven brothers. Sara came up this weekend so I grabbed them for some piccys because all being well and IF everything goes to plan we hand over the keys on Thurs. I'm moving in with mum and dad for a while till the house that I want goes through, nearly forty nine (sounds better than nearly fifty) and moving back with your parents poor them but I cannot thank them enough as they are storing everything and I mean everything, boxes, youngest child, dog, furniture and me AND ALL MY CRAFT STUFF!!! x I'll be back later will a few pics of Sara's hen day busy busy that's me but I haven't lost weight worst luck lol xx

8 comments:

  1. Memories are in your heart and fond memories bring forth a smile.mind you it's shame you can't take the shed door with you... do you think the new folks would notice it missing..
    You'll be fine once you move into your new home and just think of the lovely neighbours you'll have. Lotsalove xoxox Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Sue, at last you're on the move and I agree with Ann, memories are in your heart and travel with you wherever you go. Hope the move goes well and hope to see you soon, we've missed you. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shame about the door. We have a special door where all 3 children have had their heights marked on it since being little. I would be devastated to leave it behind. Hope all goes well. Hugs, Gez.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sad to leave things behind, but nobody can take the memories, of bringing your three beautiful girls up in that house away. I'm sure you will be fine at your mum's for a while. You really have got a lovely mum. Enjoy it I say. Like our Ann says you are going to have lovely new neighbours when you move. Love Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What great memories...I love that film too! I hope the move goes smoothly for you when it finally happens, take care. Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sue, I hope everything goes smoothly with the move and you can get into your new house quickly. The shifts are going fine thanks, I am really enjoying it

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck with the move, your memories move with you. Great pic, look forward to seeing it in a layout. Hugs Lynne xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have recieved my 1st blog award. I have passed this onto you, please see my blog for details. Love Kerry xx

    ReplyDelete