Friday 5 June 2009

craft den scrap class







last nights scrap class was as usual very enjoyable. we did a page using bo bunny papers love shack and dotted Swiss bazzil card stock, I just love these two colours together it brightens what is now a cold rainy afternoon in Sheffield brrrr.

This is my page with two pics of holly one in a sunhat at about age 3 and one in her spectacular shower cap earlier this year! I also learnt how to do the distressed flowers very avant-garde for me felt a bit nervous about screwing up the paper!!!!! but i like the result a craft den special as Kathryn calls it:)

6 comments:

  1. lovely page. I agree the two colours look great together. I need to learn how to make the distressed flowers. Love them. Love Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful page Sue, love the two colours together and the distressed flower is 'stunning'. Your daughter is so pretty, you must be very proud. Ann xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your finished page Sue. Your Craft Den specials look great!! I agree your daughter is very pretty.

    It's now a cold wet evening in Sheffield!!! lol
    Love Lynne xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey I am sure there will be many more craft den specials! Lovely page!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the page Sue, hope your daughter likes it too!! I see you got the hang of the flowers!! Glad to see you back on Thursdays xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. That page more fun! Very happy!
    Congratulations on your work and your blog!
    A hug from Madrid. Spain

    ReplyDelete