Monday 15 April 2013

A TOTALLY BRILLIANT DAY

 Went to craftden Sheffield yesterday for an Andy Skinner workshop it was brilliant Andy was so generous with his skills and SO patient  Thanks to Lynne for arranging it.
 This book we did with a secret drawer is fabulous SO Gothic!!!!
 Crackle glaze is my new favourite craft tool closely followed by ..........
embossing paste and stencils which I have to invest in NOW this minute NOW NOW NOW.
 So now I'm off to see what else I can crackle !!  lol  

4 comments:

  1. Ooooo yours has lots of depth. I'm wondering what I can crackle next too. Such a brillian day xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha happy crackling! Love the background colours they go so well with the beautiful image you chose. Your rusty bits look good too lol. Hope to see you on the next workshop xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sue, wow this is BRILLIANT wonderful image and crackle!
    You you going to Hels workshop next weekend? If so see you there
    Hugs
    Tamara xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sue, I stumbled on your blog and love your work! This is just gorgeous and I love that altered mirror you made! I just started my own mixed media blog so I'm a bit of a newby looking for inspiration, so I became your follower. Would love it if you would pop over to my blog, your more than welcome. Here's the link: http://messymixedmediabyfrea.blogspot.nl/
    Hugs Frea

    ReplyDelete